A reputable hospital system committed to providing quality and personalized care with respect and compassion is seeking an experienced optometrist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in the upstate New York area.
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with no call required
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- State-of-the-art facilities
Located in charming Syracuse, New York, this inviting community in a thriving college town close to beautiful Lake Ontario offers tremendous opportunity for families and individuals, as well as a wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities.
- Low cost of living and affordable housing
- Top public and private schools and access to excellent colleges and universities
- Museums, live music, and other cultural attractions
- Convenient access to an international airport
- Use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality care to our patients
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- $100,000 in total recruitment incentives
- No call
- Comprehensive benefits
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in New York State
- Must be board-eligible or certified in optometry
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services.