A reputable hospital system committed to providing quality and personalized care with respect and compassion is seeking an experienced audiologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in the Austin, TX area.
- Competitive salary
- Commission plan
- Full benefits package
Located in bustling Austin, TX, this inviting community in a thriving city in the center of Texas offers tremendous opportunity for families and individuals, as well as a wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities.
- Cost of living 5% lower than the national average
- Rated one of the best places to live in Texas
- Highly rated public schools
- Conduct hearing evaluations
- Provide excellent customer service
- Execute treatment plans
- Recommend and fit hearing devices
- Dental plan
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Salary and commission
- State-of-the-art facility
- Masters or Doctorate in Audiology
- Active or dispensing license
- Strong leadership and communication skills
About the Company
General Hospital Network is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its caregivers and employees serve in dozens of hospitals, more than one-hundred clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services.