A reputable hospital system committed to providing quality and personalized care with respect and compassion is seeking an experienced nurse anesthetist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in the Austin, TX area.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- State-of-the-art facilities
Located in bustling Austin, TX, this inviting community in a thriving city in the center of Texas offers tremendous opportunity for families and individuals, as well as a wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities.
- Cost of living 5% lower than the national average
- Rated one of the best places to live in Texas
- Highly rated public schools
- General surgery, vascular, orthopedics, pediatrics
- Provide coverage at four locations
- Mentor SRNAs
- Flexible schedule
- Differential pay for evenings, nights, weekends
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation package
- Active Texas Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist license
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Can pass background check
About the Company
Generic Hospital Network is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its caregivers and employees serve in over a hundred hospitals, dozens of clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services.