A reputable hospital system committed to providing quality and personalized care with respect and compassion is seeking an experienced radiation therapist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in the Los Angeles area.
- Comprehensive, best-in class benefits
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- State-of-the-art facilities
Located in bustling Los Angeles, this thriving metropolitan area offers tremendous opportunity for families and individuals, as well as a wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities.
- Easy access to world-class international airports
- Top public and private schools and access to excellent colleges and universities
- Museums, live music, and other cultural attractions
- Growing, diverse urban environment
- Assist the physician and fellow employees to provide optimum care and treatment to the patients
- Responsible for keeping abreast of current technical trends and procedures used in the care and treatment of radiation therapy patients and the ability of applying such knowledge:
- Actively communicate ideas, current techniques, meeting information, etc., to co-workers and radiation therapy students
- Provide appropriate and understandable information to the adult and geriatric patient regarding health care and potential problems during radiation therapy
- Hourly compensation starts at $40/hr
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible schedule
- Completion of an accredited program in Radiation Therapy
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT)
- Currently licensed in the State of California as a Radiation Therapist
About the Company
As the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in California, Generic Health Systems offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.