A reputable hospital system committed to providing quality and personalized care with respect and compassion is seeking an experienced radiologist assistant to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in the Syracuse, New York area.
- Competitive pay
- Generous benefits package
- No nights or weekends
Located in charming Syracuse, New York, this inviting community in a thriving college town close to beautiful Lake Ontario offers tremendous opportunity for families and individuals, as well as a wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities.
- Low cost of living and affordable housing
- Top public and private schools and access to excellent colleges and universities
- Museums, live music, and other cultural attractions
- Convenient access to an international airport
- Work in collaboration with radiologists to provide comprehensive patient care
- Perform image guided procedures
- Act as an initial contact for referring providers, hospital nurses, patients
- Post-procedure rounding, coordinating patient discharge, and providing outpatient follow up
- Recruitment incentives
- Dental and vision
- Paid vacation
- ACLS certification
- State licensure in New York
- Fluoroscopy license
About the Company
Generic Hospital Network is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its caregivers and employees serve in over a hundred hospitals, more than a dozen clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services.