A reputable hospital system committed to providing quality and personalized care with respect and compassion is seeking an experienced physical therapist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in the Portland, OR area.
- Great organizational culture
- Student loan repayment program
- Generous PTO
Located in bustling Austin, TX, this inviting community in a thriving city in the center of Texas offers tremendous opportunity for families and individuals, as well as a wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities.
- Cost of living 5% lower than the national average
- Rated one of the best places to live in Texas
- Highly rated public schools
- Developing individualized treatment plans
- Outlining clear goals for patients
- Utilizing exercises, stretching, and hands-on therapy to manage patients’ pain
- Recording and monitoring patient progress
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid certification trainings
- 401k match
Physical therapist license in good standing
About the Company
Generic Hospital Network is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its caregivers and employees serve in dozens of hospitals, more than one-hundred clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services.