A reputable hospital system committed to providing quality and personalized care with respect and compassion is seeking an experienced nurse practitioner to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in the Portland, OR area.
- Up to 40 hour work week, with no call required
- Part-time flexible
- State-of-the-art facilities
Located in vibrant Portland, OR this growing community in the Pacific Northwest offers tremendous opportunity for families and individuals, as well as a wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities.
- Access to fine dining and culinary options
- Diverse, dynamic community
- Museums, live music, and other cultural attractions
- Ranked No. 8 in the Best Places to Live by U.S. News & World Report
- Outpatient primary care setting including home visits
- Collaborate with physicians and other team members to deliver care
- Perform health maintenance services, including patient education
- Refer patients for specialty consultations or difficult problems
- 100% paid malpractice insurance
- Paperless office
- On-site digital X-ray
- Highly-trained medical staff support
- Candidates must be able to treat patients of all ages
- Must have three years of clinical experience in family medicine or urgent care
- Full-time providers must be board-certified or board eligible
About the Company
Generic Health Systems is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its caregivers and employees serve in over fifty hospitals, more than one thousand clinics and in a comprehensive range of health and social services.