A reputable hospital system committed to providing quality and personalized care with respect and compassion is seeking an experienced radiologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in the Syracuse, New York area.
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with no call required
Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
Located in charming Syracuse, New York, this inviting community in a thriving college town close to beautiful Lake Ontario offers tremendous opportunity for families and individuals, as well as a wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities.
- Low cost of living and affordable housing
- Top public and private schools and access to excellent colleges and universities
- Museums, live music, and other cultural attractions
- Convenient access to an international airport
- General MSK radiographs
- MRI and CT
- Diagnostic MSK ultrasound
- Attendance at interdisciplinary conferences
- $100,000 in total recruitment incentives
- No call
- Comprehensive benefits
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in New York
- ABR board certifying eligible after passing the ABR Core Exam and successful completion of an ACGME-accredited residency
- International Medical Graduates are eligible for the position provided they have a valid ECFMG certificate
About the Company
Generic Health Systems is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its caregivers and employees serve in dozens of hospitals, more than a hundred clinics and offer a comprehensive range of health and social services.