A reputable care network committed to providing quality and personalized care with respect and compassion is seeking an experienced in-home caregiver to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in the Austin, TX area.
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
Located in bustling Austin, TX, this inviting community in a thriving city in the center of Texas offers tremendous opportunity for families and individuals, as well as a wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities.
- Cost of living 5% lower than the national average
- Rated one of the best places to live in Texas
- Highly rated public schools
- Engage with clients and provide companionship, social and emotional support
- Assist with personal care activities
- Provide transportation as needed
- Document tasks
- Referral bonuses
- 24/7 support team
- Overtime and holiday pay
- High school diploma and one year of experience
- Eligible to work in the US
- Can pass a background check and provide references
About the Company
General Care Network is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable.