A reputable hospital system committed to providing quality and personalized care with respect and compassion is seeking an experienced prosthetist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in the Syracuse, New York area.
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with no call required
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- State-of-the-art facilities
Located in charming Syracuse, New York, this inviting community in a thriving college town close to beautiful Lake Ontario offers tremendous opportunity for families and individuals, as well as a wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities.
- Low cost of living and affordable housing
- Top public and private schools and access to excellent colleges and universities
- Museums, live music, and other cultural attractions
- Convenient access to an international airport
- Evaluation, fabrication and custom fitting of artificial limbs
- Design and manufacture artificial limbs
- Fit orthopedic braces, surgical supports, and corrective shoes
- Supervise a dynamic team
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision
- Medial FSA
- Financial wellness planning
- Licensed and/or certified and in good standing by governing agency in your field of study either ABC or BOC
- Maintain CMEs annually in accordance with ABC and BOC guidelines
- Maintain compliance with ABC facility accreditation and be a leader in its implementation
About the Company
Generic Hospital Network is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its caregivers and employees serve in dozens of hospitals, more than one hundred clinics and offer a comprehensive range of health and social services.