A reputable hospital system committed to providing quality and personalized care with respect and compassion is seeking an experienced physician assistant to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in the Syracuse, NY area.
Physician Assistant Position Highlights
Generous Employee Profit Sharing
Open 8 am-8 pm Monday-Friday (no swing shifts)
Flexible shifts with consistent scheduling
Located in charming Syracuse, New York, this inviting community in a thriving college town close to beautiful Lake Ontario offers tremendous opportunity for families and individuals, as well as a wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities.
- Low cost of living and affordable housing
- Top public and private schools and access to excellent colleges and universities
- Museums, live music, and other cultural attractions
- Convenient access to an international airport
- Examine and diagnose patients of all ages and backgrounds courteously and efficiently
- Maintain charts accurately and comprehensively
- Create diagnostic and treatment plans
- Guide staff with your medical expertise and experience
- $100,000 in total recruitment incentives
- No call
- Comprehensive benefits
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Active New York License
- ACLS certification
- Board Certified
- Experience with EMR
About the Company
Generic Hospital Network is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its caregivers and employees serve in over 50 hospitals, more than 1000 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services.