A reputable hospital system committed to providing quality and personalized care with respect and compassion is seeking an experienced phlebotomist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in the Austin, TX area.
Phlebotomist Position Highlights
- Sign-on bonus
- Reliable schedule
- Competitive pay
Located in bustling Austin, TX, this inviting community in a thriving city in the center of Texas offers tremendous opportunity for families and individuals, as well as a wide variety of cultural and outdoor activities.
- Cost of living 5% lower than the national average
- Rated one of the best places to live in Texas
- Highly rated public schools
- Collect blood using proper protocol and technique.
- Receive pre-collected specimens from client.
- Prepare specimen for transport to laboratory
- Transport specimen to laboratory
- Formal training
- Outstanding plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Certification of completion of an accredited Phlebotomy program.
- High School Diploma or GED and graduate of an accredited technical school.
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
About the Company
Generic Home Health Services is an employee-first, forward-thinking business. Our agency has developed a reputation for professionalism and is well-established in our community. We are growing again and looking to expand our team. Our agency provides committed, professional, and high-quality services to all of our clients.