A reputable care provider committed to providing quality and personalized care with respect and compassion is seeking an experienced Home Health Aide to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in the Columbus, OH area.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Enable patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient condition and providing support
- Monitor patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise
- Assist patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following standards and procedures, maintaining security precautions, and following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards.
- Free Parking on Site
- Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- STNA/HHA Certification or 1 year of verifiable home health aide employment
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
Generic Home Health Services is an employee-first, forward-thinking business. Our agency has developed a reputation for professionalism and is well-established in our community. We are growing again and looking to expand our team. Our agency provides committed, compassionate and caring services in the comfort of our client’s place of residence or community setting.